As Festival van Vlaanderen Brugge vzw (MAfestival Brugge), we are responsible for processing your personal data.
If you have any general questions after reading our privacy statement, or if you wish to contact us, please use the following contact details:
Festival van Vlaanderen Brugge vzw
’t Zand 34 – 8000 Bruges
+32 50 33 22 83
Why we process your personal data
Festival van Vlaanderen Brugge vzw processes your personal data for the following objectives and under the following legal grounds:
• to be able to participate in the activities of Festival van Vlaanderen Brugge vzw • to send you newsletters and invitations
• to gain government subsidies
For these objectives, we may ask you for the following personal data:
• Personal identity details: surname, first name, address, telephone number, email address
• Identity details issued by the government: identity card number
• Belgian national register number
• Personal information: gender, date of birth, place of birth, nationality
We only use the data we collect for the purposes for which it was collected.
Sharing data with third parties
We may share the data you provide us with third parties if this is necessary for the performance of the objectives described above.
For instance, we use third parties to:
• provide the internet environment (web hosting);
• provide the IT infrastructure (such as the IT network);
• provide and distribute newsletters and invitations;
• process and send tickets and digital tickets on the occasion of a performance by MAfestival Brugge
We never share personal data with other parties with which we have not concluded a processing agreement.
We naturally make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data.
Other than this, we will not share the data you provide us with third parties, unless we are legally obliged or permitted to do so.
If you provide consent, we may also share personal data with third parties. You have the right to withdraw your consent at all times without infringing the legality of the data processing.
We do not share any personal data with parties that are established outside of the EU.
Festival van Vlaanderen Brugge vzw does not store personal data for any longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the data was provided or the period required by law, namely 3 years.
Your rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, correct and remove personal data which we have received from you. At the top of this privacy statement is mentioned how you can contact us.
You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of this data) by us or by one of our processors.
In addition, you have the right to have the data you provided us transferred to you, or immediately to another party according to your instructions. We may ask you to prove your identity before we can perform the aforementioned requests.
If you have any complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us immediately.
You have the right at all times to submit a complaint to the Belgian Data Protection Authorithy, which is the supervisory authority in Belgium concerning privacy protection.
Amendments to the privacy statement
Festival van Vlaanderen Brugge vzw may amend its privacy statement. We will announce any changes to this privacy statement on our website.